Sunday 26 February 2012

Most fruitful summer of all

Taking real control of life
On my mark, Set, Go!
Running: From hate to love
A test of will
Giving a shot at golf
Miles to go before I excel

Work and fun
A balance to strike
Kindergarten, Primary & Secondary schools
Am I too young for Université students?
A student call from Adelaide
Faith in local education

Digitalising my teaching materials
I love you, Adobe Acrobat
Re-falling in love with Taiwanese culture
Luckily not Korean
Leisurely (and informally) learning Mandarin
A language to be distinguished from Pu-tong-hua

Becoming a mediaconsumer
Fiction, YouTube, music, non-local TV dramas and movies - you name it!
Indulging in a 'duty'-free trip
Reasonable, refreshing plus recherché
Moving house to where I belonged
A more strollable town for a Golden Retriever (or Corgi) and I

A genre full of broken sentences
What the fuss

No comments:

Post a Comment