Tuesday 28 February 2012

Life with no WhatsApp

More and more folks come and ask, how come I still have no WhatsApp. This makes me succumb to the quest; I abruptly give in by interrogating myself.

Honestly I think it's nothing to do with my financial situation, but my attitude to work; I'm always convinced that the more we're hooked to the Internet, the more work we'll do and accomplish - consciously or unconsciously.

So, I guess, the only conclusion of me having no WhatsApp (still) lies really in laziness. Like, right now, when facebooking (or better termed "relaxing, exploring myself"), I am compelled to answer questions relating to English Grammar, although it's one of my interests. But, I suppose it's normal for people to conceal themselves from time to time, isn't that right? Also, I just don't want to stand by people whenever I don't have to.



For all these reasons, I proudly say, I can survive without WhatsApp!

No comments:

Post a Comment